I am lurking on the Regency web, and I am so impressed. Here is some of the most interesting Regency content I found today. Click the headline and you will be taken to our custom feed of delightful articles, the best from around the Regency World.
Here they are. This is not showing well on mobile.
- Brinshore: The Watson Novels Book 2, by Ann Mychal – A Review
- Site Update
- Latest Nonfiction Book Review
- New Retro Read Review
- Emma: A Little Miss Austen Book
- Special Brews of Scotland: Groaning Malts and Maturity Ales
- The Giving Spirit –Charity & Philanthropy in the Regency
- Objets d’…art?
- Regency Bicentennial: The First Builder’s Merchant
- You Stupid Galatians
- Feathers in Regency Fashion
- If you were a lady of Napoleon’s court…
- Portable Soup
- Regency Bicentennial: “An Ass of the Eighteenth Century”
- Fall Forward